September 23-25, 2015, Budapest, Hungary
Come hear the nitty-gritty details of the emerging new bioassay development tools, and importantly what can go wrong. Learn how you can avoid the looming pitfalls and use new approaches to accelerate your product development. Bioassay scientists gather here because they know that the most current topics, trends and problems will be discussed in an open, friendly and dynamic environment. This conference is designed by scientists, like you who must overcome the challenges of developing, validating, transferring and maintaining bioassays under strict, aggressive timelines.
- Development, Qualification and Validation of Multiplex Assays.
- The Role of Bioassays in Comparability Protocols.
- The Caring and Feeding of Rare Reagents, including Cell Banks and References for Potency Assays.
- Product Specific Potency Assays, including Antibody Products, APC, Natural Products, Hormones, etc.
- New and Novel Assay Methods and Read-Outs.
- Monitoring and Maintaining the Bioassay.
- Statistical Tools and Practical Case Studies Utilizing Them.
- Regulatory Insights into the Role of Bioassays to Support Product Development.
- Selecting the Appropriate Bioassay for your Product.
- Potency Assay Validation Case Studies.
February 11-12, 2016, Hyatt Palm Springs, Palm Springs, CA
We are currently recruiting speakers and topics. Call for abstracts for the following topics:
- Cell Maintenance
- Regulatory Issues
- Statistical approaches
- Non-cell based neutralizing assays
- Product Risk Assessment for immunogenicity
- Assay development
- Assay validation
- Life cycle: Topics of Phase I vs II vs III and beyond
- New novel formats and technologies
- Recommend your own topics
If you are interested in presenting at this conference please click the button below to submit your abstract.Nab Registration FormAbstract Submission
HCP Workshop: May 17-19, 2016, Lisbon, Portugal
Event Details Coming Soon!HCP Registration FormAbstract Submission
Helpful BEBPA.org Links
- Sign up today for BEBPA’s 2015 Conferences with our secure form here!
- 2015 Host Cell Protein Workshop Brochure
- 2014 BEBPA Bioassay Meeting Brochure
- Past Conferences
We are currently accepting Topics and Abstracts for our 2015 & 2016 meetings.
Please go to our Abstracts Page and submit an abstract for review!