US Bioassay Conference
March 8-10, 2017 – San Francisco, CA USA
Come and be part of BEBPA’s first US Bioassay Conference. This conference has been the must attend Bioassay event for nearly 10 years. Finally, due to attendee requests, we will be hosting a US Conference. The conference is scheduled for March 8-10, 2017 at the Sheraton at Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco, CA.
Please come and be a part of this inaugural conference. Be a speaker! Help steer the focus and topics of this conference. Our scientific committee has suggested the following topics:
- Case studies for implementation of USP <1033> style validations
- Bridging studies in the commercial environment and during development
- Assessing comparability of a BioSimilar product utilizing biological assays
- New developments in commercially available technology and their use in bioassays
- Coping with manufacturer-imposed changes in externally sourced reagents for the bioassay
- Use of kits with a research use only designation as part of your biological assay
- Bioassays for coformulated products
- Care and maintenance of the bioassay reference material
- Use of DoE during the development of bioassays
- Modernizing an assay, what is required to establish equivalence
- Comparability of assay performance following assay transfer
May 10-12, 2017 – San Francisco, CA USA
In 2017, BEBPA will continue its tradition of hosting the premier scientific conference on the analysis of host cell protein (HCP) impurities in biopharmaceuticals. This conference brings together those who specialize in the core technology of immunoassays for HCPs with those whose expertise is in the emerging technology of LC-MS/MS for HCP analysis. The 2017 conference will return to the 2015 venue, the Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco. The platform and poster sessions will occur over two days, May 11-12, 2017, and be proceeded on May 10 by one-day workshops on the core technologies: LC-MS/MS and Immunoassay development. These workshops will allow those new to either field to understand the underlying science, key vocabularies, and critical issues, so that they can optimally participate in the scientific discussions. This year will include a roundtable panel of experts discussing the setting of specifications for product purity.
Previous conferences have sold out, indicative of the high level of interest in this topic, and the many returning-registrants reflects the high level of satisfaction with the conference presentations. As with previous meetings, those giving platform presentations will have conference registration fees waived and those presenting posters will have a $50 reduction in registration fees.
September 27-29, 2017, Malta
Helpful BEBPA.org Links
- Sign up today for BEBPA’s 2017 Conferences with our secure form here!
- 2015 Host Cell Protein Workshop Brochure
- 2014 BEBPA Bioassay Meeting Brochure
- Past Conferences
We are currently accepting Topics and Abstracts for our 2017 meetings.
Please go to our Abstracts Page and submit an abstract for review!