September 28-30, 2016, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Conference Venue: Hotel Kompas Dubrovnik, Ul. Kardinala Stepinca 21, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia. T: +385 20 299 000, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
This year’s conference promises to be another fabulous conference filled with practical tips, new approaches and cautions of bioassay traps. We have over 20 case studies, speakers from regulatory bodies and industry. Topics include:
- Two pre-meeting workshops: One on Setting Intervals for Bioassay Similarity and Moving Bioassays from Development to Phase-Appropriate Validation
- Regulatory update from FDA regulator perspective
- Method Optimization Techniques (Including outlier detection for bioassays & Application of new technologies to development)
- Choosing the right bioassays (Case studies for antibodies, hormone products and vaccine products)
- Vaccine Potency Assay Development
- Bioassays for Biosimilars including method selection and statistical equivalence testing
- Use of DOE as a Development Tool
- Validation Case Studies
When booking a hotel reservation, please use the code: bioassay
US Bioassay Conference
March 8-10, 2017 – San Francisco, CA USA
Come and be part of BEBPA’s first US Bioassay Conference. This conference has been the must attend Bioassay event for nearly 10 years. Finally, due to attendee requests, we will be hosting a US Conference. The conference is scheduled for March 8-10, 2017 at the Sheraton at Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco, CA.
Please come and be a part of this inaugural conference. Be a speaker! Help steer the focus and topics of this conference. Our scientific committee has suggested the following topics:
- Case studies for implementation of USP <1033> style validations
- Bridging studies in the commercial environment and during development
- Assessing comparability of a BioSimilar product utilizing biological assays
- New developments in commercially available technology and their use in bioassays
- Coping with manufacturer-imposed changes in externally sourced reagents for the bioassay
- Use of kits with a research use only designation as part of your biological assay
- Bioassays for coformulated products
- Care and maintenance of the bioassay reference material
- Use of DoE during the development of bioassays
- Modernizing an assay, what is required to establish equivalence
- Comparability of assay performance following assay transfer
May 10-12, 2017
San Francisco, CA USA
More Details Coming Soon!
Helpful BEBPA.org Links
- Sign up today for BEBPA’s 2016 Conferences with our secure form here!
- 2015 Host Cell Protein Workshop Brochure
- 2014 BEBPA Bioassay Meeting Brochure
- Past Conferences
We are currently accepting Topics and Abstracts for our 2016 meetings.
Please go to our Abstracts Page and submit an abstract for review!